Material Transfer Agreement for material requests
To request materials, you must provide the following information via e-mail.
To: Prof. Yusuke Ohba, yohba#med.hokudai.ac.jp
Cc: Ms. Mari Fujioka (person in charge), 1seiri#med.hokudai.ac.jp (replace # to @)
The following plasmids can be purchased from Addgene.
- pPickles-2.31 (Plasmid #92336)
- pFX-Pickles 2.34NES（Plasmid #100028）
- pCXN2-HA-AT1R-YFP（Plasmid #101659)
- pCXN2-FLAG-AT2R-CFP（Plasmid# 101660） To request other materials, you must provide the following information via e-mail.
- Recipient (Note that students may not request materials)
- Institution (including Laboratory name)
- Contact address (shipping address and e-mail)
- Material desired
- Reasons and intended use of requested material
- We send an electronic form of MTA by e-mail
- Get the signatures of authorized official and laboratory head (a signature of a student is invalid).
- Make and send two, signed original copies of the MTA to: Prof. Yusuke Ohba Department of Cell Physiology, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine, N15W7, Kita-ku, Sapporo 060-8638, Japan.
- As soon as one receives the signed MTA, we carry out the procedures to complete the MTA request. The materials will be then sent you with signed MTA. Please keep the MTA with great care.